Categories: Quotable Quotes
It the best tradition of internet sharing, this came to me by a buddy on a private photo group. I want to pass it along and ask that if you have any good ones to contribute, please add it to the list using the comment form. Thanks.
25 (and growing) Photographic Truths. (This may be a bit dated due to the film references, so we can use a few good digital truths to add in the mix.)
1. The best scenic views are clearly designated by highway signs reading NO STOPPING ANYTIME.
2. Edward Steichen owned a three-legged dog, which he named Tripod.
3. The Post Office folds all parcels containing photographs.
4. Camera straps never fail above soft surfaces.
5. Lens caps and cable releases can become invisible at will.
Read the rest of this post »